Here are some pointers to guide your selection….
- Cotton Toppers are breathable, hypoallergenic and machine washable. They tend to wear down and get compacted pretty fast on a mattress used daily.
- Wool Toppers are natural, very durable, hypoallergenic, resistant to mites and mold. They give warmth or cool comfort as needed by absorbing and dissipating the body’s latent heat.
- Latex Toppers are very durable and resistant to dust and bed parasites. Over time they can appear a bit old and discolored with small tears on the surface.
- Memory Foam Toppers align themselves to specific body contours adding a super layer of comfort. They tend to trap heat so need to be infused with gel or some other cooling agent to achieve the desired comfort.
- Feather Toppers are extremely lightweight and soft. They are made up of down and feather encased in down proof cotton and naturally regulate heat keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.