- Do you like to feel you are in a cloud?
- Do you like to feel the weight of the duvet?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
- Do you feel hot / cold easily?
- What is the normal temperature setting in your room?
The choice of duvet will depend on your answers to these questions.
And on your budget.
If you do not suffer allergies and like to feel the weight of a duvet, use a duvet with a filling of more feather than down and a regular cotton shell.
If you do not suffer allergies and like to feel you are in a cloud, use a goose down duvet with a super-light cotton outer shell.
If you suffer allergies, use a polyester / microfibre duvet.
Our Allergo protect duvets are the best as they have special anti-allergic properties.
Choose a fill weight depending on how warm you like to be.
All duvets are available on demandin different sizes and in configurations to suit different climates.