- Always wash your cutlery before use for hygiene reasons.
- Do not leave cutlery to soak
- Do not leave your cutlery damp.
- After use, rinse or wash with soapy water and dry immediately.
- Avoid prolonged contact with food on the cutlery. Certain foods such as eggs, citrus fruits and vinaigarettes can cause discolouration or marks.
- Do not use abrasive polishes or scouring pads.
- Do not store in damp conditions.
- Store in a canteen if not used regular.
The white ”patina” of silver responsible for much of its aesthetic appeal becomes more pronounced with age due to the optical effect of the multitude of very fine scratches that develop in use.
On new highly polished silverware, the few fine isolated scratches that first appear tend to be somewhat conspicuous until the white patina has fully developed.